[78-L] cats^ Was: reissue 78's

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sun Nov 14 09:04:13 PST 2010

On 11/13/2010 9:54 PM, Mike Harkin wrote:

> --- On Sun, 11/14/10, David Lennick<dlennick at sympatico.ca>  wrote:
>
>> There's  one  square foot of flat
>> space on this desk and it's between me and the monitor.
>>
>> dl
> If I had a monitor, and there were not one square foot of space, our felines would just lie down on the keyboard....
>
> Mike in Plovdiv
*******

My little one likes to waltz between the keyboard and the edge of the
desk (and my lap) to let me know it's either time to eat or for many
necessary skritches. Then she may deign to lay down on the one square
foot of available desktop space. Lately she's taken to chewing on a
corner of Barr's dating guide while awaiting my attention.
Mal