[78-L] cats^ Was: reissue 78's

Steven stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Nov 14 17:26:32 PST 2010

From: Mike Harkin
--- On Sun, 11/14/10, David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> > There's  one  square foot of flat
> > space on this desk and it's between me and the monitor.
> dl
> >
> If I had a monitor, and there were not one square foot of space, our
> felines would just lie down on the keyboard....

Ecru (the ecru cat) seems so far to select a "cat-napping" place which is
NOT
on my keyboard...but IS a few feet from his "pet human" (me!). Occasionally
he will leap down into my lap, and either expect (demand) some petting...
or reach out with his "hands" (front paws) to try and move my face into a
proper position for a few "noselicks!

Considering the numerous stacks of 78-filled milk boxes (all of which will
now have to be RE-entered in both my Access database and my edited-
and-"improved" Abrans Files...?!)...there are many nice spots where Ecru
can nap, while simultaneously keeping an eye on ME...?!

Steven C. Barr