[78-L] Average age

Steven stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Nov 13 17:12:12 PST 2010

From: Don Chichester
> I care.  I still have my Disney comics, my Classics Illustrated, my Little
> Lulus....

Sadly, I have lost a LARGE number of interesting "collections" to the
ravages
of idio...er, "well-meaning" (HA!) ex-friends who seem bound and devoted to
the cause of "curing" my pack-rat-ism...?!

SOMEBODY (usually a pack rat?!) has to keep things through their awkward
period of being "old useless junk" until they finally become "valuable
antiques and/or collectibles"...?! Earlier this year, I had a large
collection
of road atlases tossed into the trash by a <deleted> landlady who was
in fear of being charged with "maintaining a fire hazard"...?!

Steven C. Barr