[78-L] Average age

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Sat Nov 13 15:10:36 PST 2010

Which reminds me of a scientific report I once read, about the nature of
sound that the foetus hears. It definitely registers music, but being
surrounded by water and blood vessels and other noise the
signal-to-noise ratio is pretty low. Which probably explains the comfort
and hominess many people report when listening to old gramophone records...
Kristjan

Michael Biel wrote