[78-L] Jerry's Records - Pittsburgh (was New Member)

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 11 07:24:18 PST 2010

Well --- I've been posting bits and bobs about my monthly shopping
adventures at Whistlin' WIllie's since March -- but I guess no one
reads my posts :-(

Willie's is not in Penn Hills, but rather in the Squirrel Hill
neighbourhood of Pittsburgh. The both share a common entrance off
Murray Avenue. When you get  to the top of the stairs, Jerry's is on
the left and Willie's is on the right.

I was just there in mid-October and everything was status quo in as
much as the stores being separate.

I usually walk out 30 to 40 bucks lighter and 20 78s heavier.