[78-L] Movie dubbing

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 18:31:08 PDT 2010

I only have one recording by George Hall on Bluebird:it's called "Why Dream" and
featured the voice of
Sonny Schuyler(later Skylar),who,as I understand it,became a songwriter and had
a hit with "Gotta Be
This or That" which I have by  Benny Goodman with a vocal by him.It was a two
sided opus.The only
other record I of Schuyler was a Vincent Lopez Bluebird of a thing called "A
Concert in The Park" which
also featured an unknown Betty Hutton.Schuyler's voice sounded almost like Boris
Karloff trying to sing.