[78-L] Movie dubbing

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Oct 23 17:50:06 PDT 2010

> You might find this interesting
> http://www.barbaralea.com/Dubbers/dubberslist.html
> I would give Marni Nixon the dubber award, though you can see there were
> others, male and female, who did a lot of them.
> Marni had a way of changing her voice to suit the actor like no one else.
> I ran across a Loretta Lee guesting in Edgar Bergen show.
>
> --
> Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)

Thanks,  Mark.  That was where I found the info about Lee and the Temple
movie...it is a fascinating list.

I agree with you about Marni Nixon.  She lived here in the Seattle area for
about ten years in the 70s and 80s and hosted an excellent award-winning TV
show for kids during that time...an amazing talent.

Taylor