[78-L] Movie dubbing

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Oct 23 19:38:27 PDT 2010

Schuyler/Skyler  had a long career as a singer and songwriter...he sang on
many Hall Bluebirds,  sometimes in duets with Dolly Dawn.  He passed just a
few years ago...there was a short piece about him on NPR at the time.

The Hall Bluebird is one of my faves of the band,  but is not one of Sonny's
better vocal efforts.  He sounds way better on the Adrian Rollini Decca of
You're A Sweetheart,  just for one example.

Taylor