[78-L] The Lost Carnegie Hall Concert

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Oct 15 20:07:42 PDT 2010

From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> We've both used the SP 15 for years..gone through a few of them, in fact.
> As for facial hair, I was clean shaven until a couple of weeks ago and
> have now
> started warming my entire face again. I found out you just can't train
> nose
> hairs. (Old joke from MAD.)

I was in the USAF from August 1966 until October 1970. I was working as a
security guard for Wackenhut after leaving the USAF...in 1973 they finally
decided to allow us to wear beards (the only people they could hire were
students...!). I gave up shaving at that point...and nary a razor hath
touched
my face since then! From 1970 until then, I wore a "Fu Manchu" moustache.

Steven C. Barr