[78-L] The Lost Carnegie Hall Concert

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 15 16:06:11 PDT 2010

Good grief! I just happened to open my local fishwrapper and saw not only
myself but Mr. Graham Newton, big as life and twicet as ugly, in a reprint of
the Star article! The print version gives no credit to the original author,
Ashante Infantry (she IS credited online), and the copy has undergone a few
changes. Very interesting.
http://www.durhamregion.com/news/article/163792

dl