[78-L] Radio blues

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 10:53:32 PDT 2010

No David.. It is FM...but a very weak watts signal..not like the ultra
powerful 96.3 with 50,000. I may be off a few numbers but the new WQXR  is
up there in the 1500 plus FM range.
It is stereo but that is academic as I have to switch to mono (Yes Virginia
there are still mono option receivers
out there) to get rid of the multiplex hiss., and even then it has blast and
interference.

Al S.