[78-L] [MOCAPS-L] How Victor Dealers promoted the first Electrically Recorded records in 1925

Ron Roscoe rroscoe at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 20 12:11:00 PDT 2010

So people were listening to the new electrically recorded discs on
their old Victrolas using their old soundboxes?
Must have sounded just great when the stiff mechanism distorted like
crazy on loud or bass passages!!

Bruce, what is this 78-L and how can I join it?

RonR