[78-L] Well EXCUUUUUUSE MEEEEE!!!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Sep 17 10:39:48 PDT 2010

I agree with Mike.  Like the label slogan used to say,  "Variety is the
Spice of Music."

I like broiled salmon and Caesar salad for dinner,  but I don't want them
every day.

I have found that one can learn a lot by keeping an open musical mind...I'm
always delighted to discover something "new" (to me) which I'd ignored or
pooh-poohed for years.

Taylor