[78-L] Well EXCUUUUUUSE MEEEEE!!!

Tyrone Settlemier talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 16 22:11:14 PDT 2010

I collect "easy listening" music.  On 45rpm no less.  It's difficult to
find, but it's cheap when you do so.  Some of it is really bad music.  Some
of it is really good music.  Kinda like most other types of music I know.

For what it's worth, I've had two years of college music theory.  That
doesn't make me an expert, but I can analyze a Bach fugue, and I'm warped
enough to enjoy it (er, both the analysis and the fugue).  That said, I
adore Bluegrass music, and find it musically compelling.  (Particularly when
the singers shut up...)  There's some really interesting things going on in
Newgrass.  I would hardly call it simple.

I hope everyone thoroughly enjoys the music of their choice this weekend!

Combining my native and adopted States:  Peace, Y'all!

Tyrone