[78-L] Liberace--was: Well EXCUUUUUUSE MEEEEE!!! ^

Howard Hoffmaster hhoffmst at charter.net
Sat Sep 18 09:46:29 PDT 2010

Liberace  was a nice and gentle man who was not above making fun of his
limited musical abilities. He knew his place in show business, and was
thankfull for it. After spending a day with him in Dallas promoting his new
book, a day I did not look forward to, I had a higher regard for him as a
person, but kept the same low regard as a musician. Don't forget that the
little old ladies loved him.

Howard