[78-L] e-bay bidding

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 13 14:40:06 PDT 2010

Snipe or be sniped. That way you bid only what you'd have been prepared to pay.
It worked more often than not for me, until the day I finally got fed up with
the idiots who ignored my packing instructions (and even the packaging I sent
them) and accused me of buying records, taping them and returning them. I
haven't bought anything on eBlat for over two years now.

dl