[78-L] Thanks to Ron

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Sep 3 18:59:17 PDT 2010

> The harsh reality is simply that the collecting/accumulating/
> research of/on 78rpm phonorecords seems to be a "pastime"
> of (very) "senior citizens"...! There might be exceptions...but
> I would guess the average age of us 78L listeners to be
> well into the "senior citizen" category...?!
>
> Steven C. Barr (67 and counting...!)

Oh,  Steven...right here in the Seattle area I know of several collectors
who are in their 30s and early 40s...hardly what I'd call "senior citizens."
I also have met others on line who are  young enough to be your children or
grandchildren.  so don't despair.

BTW,  it's fine to be any age at all,  but after a certain point,  there's
no sense in counting!

Taylor