[78-L] Thanks to Ron

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Sep 3 18:51:16 PDT 2010

From: "Michael Biel" <mbiel at mbiel.com>
>  On 9/1/2010 12:09 PM, Ken Matheson wrote:
>> I would like to add my thanks to Ron also.
>> This list brings much enjoyment to many of
>> us older people. It helps start the day.
> But it also keeps some of us older people up half the night!!

The harsh reality is simply that the collecting/accumulating/
research of/on 78rpm phonorecords seems to be a "pastime"
of (very) "senior citizens"...! There might be exceptions...but
I would guess the average age of us 78L listeners to be
well into the "senior citizen" category...?!

Steven C. Barr (67 and counting...!)