[78-L] Hawaiian Recording and Publishing Co

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri Sep 3 05:24:26 PDT 2010

I'm sure Malcolm will chime in with a history but a quick search in Billboard found the name Eaton (Bob) Magoon, Jr. from an article in 1968 as the president.  Searching on his name finds quite a few links with references to Hawaiian Recording.  I didn't go too far in looking but perhaps that will give you more to work with.

Glenn