[78-L] Columbia Patriotic Series, was Columbia blue on white labels, revisited

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 26 19:50:56 PDT 2010

I found two more Columbia P- discs this afternoon. Full colour labels.

P19:
THE VETERAN'S SONG..ROBERT HOWE/THE OLD BRIGADE..HARRISON LATIMER

P20:
SONS OF THE SEA..HAROLD WOOD/TOMMY ATKINS..ROBERT HOWE

I also found another copy of P-10 with the wrong master used for The Midnight
Attack. Again, I'm sure nobody noticed the difference since it was another band
piece (Charge of the Light Brigade, Columbia Band) but that one must have been
fairly popular.

dl