[78-L] Keen-O-Phone label

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Thu Aug 19 07:01:59 PDT 2010

The last name in the lineage was Imperial before Heineman bought out the studio to start producing Okeh - according to Sutton's book.
Of all the 'obscure' vertical brands the most common that I see is Rex.
In my attempts to gather info about all of these companies I did happen to acquire a Keen-O-Phone stock certificate.  Neat piece of history.

Glenn