[78-L] paging Cliff Edwards

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 07:59:01 PDT 2010

Got a flyer the other day from a music wholesaler from whom we buy things here at the college bookstore where I work and exchanged a few notes with my rep for some stuff we needed.  I was floored to find out that the ukulele is the hottest selling item in the music business today.  I was amazed.  Apparently my rep is too - has no idea why.  Cliff is dead, so is Godfrey (both made 78's, so we're on topic).  Does Obama play uke?  Anybody out there know why the current fad?  Can we expect to unload uke records at premium prices?

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.