[78-L] Standard Program Library

D P Ingram darren at ingram.fi
Wed Aug 18 23:12:14 PDT 2010

Music Library Finland is shipping a load of disks from the USA/Canada in the next 60 days and is happy to take any unwanted goodies in the ET/sound effects/production/cyls/odd categories. I guess I should write up a more formal "note" (aka begging bowl). Transport costs to freight forwarder, of course, met!

RGds Darren

On 18 aug 2010, at 17.44, neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com wrote:

> Some people collect these Kevin, especially the records of the name
> musicians. Finding the collectors might be the challenge. Ebay comes to
> mind. I personally have had some success with that, clearing out things
> I don't want in bulk and reclaiming shelf space. Also I was not asking
> for much $$$, just trying to recoup my costs. Also 78-C. I see you are
> getting some responses from this list.
>
> joe salerno
>

> Kevin P. Mostyn wrote:
>> I've just gone through a large collection of ETs that I've received. Among
>> the discs were about 1,000 discs of Standard Program Library 16" vinyls.
>> Contents are mostly typical for this series. A few are of famous Jazz names.

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦  www.ingram.fi ¦
¦
¦ MUSIC LIBRARY FINLAND - www.musiclibrary.fi