[78-L] Standard Program Library

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 07:44:10 PDT 2010

Some people collect these Kevin, especially the records of the name
musicians. Finding the collectors might be the challenge. Ebay comes to
mind. I personally have had some success with that, clearing out things
I don't want in bulk and reclaiming shelf space. Also I was not asking
for much $$$, just trying to recoup my costs. Also 78-C. I see you are
getting some responses from this list.

joe salerno