[78-L] Greta Keller LMS Question

Jack Raymond jraymond at alumni.princeton.edu
Sun Aug 15 13:19:17 PDT 2010

Thanks, David.  As you point out, Rust lists 39632 for both Bordoni and
Keller.  I have checked my copy of the Bordoni and it is 39631/2; so the
Keller must be 39633/4, not 39632/3.  But if anyone actually has a copy
of the Keller to confirm which matrix number goes with which side, it
would be appreciated.

-- Jack Raymond