[78-L] Hope you're not doing anything important.. ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 7 21:54:21 PDT 2010

I saw all of these except the shmearing the model with radioactive crap when they were NEW..! Maypo and Jello still fondly remembered. By the way, it was Martha's posting of the Fred Allen-Orson Welles program that I found in my long neglected "stuff to open" file that started me on this totally wasted evening. (That had to be from a pre-AFRS program, possibly a twelve-inch Red White & Blue program..?)

dl