[78-L] Hope you're not doing anything important.. ^

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 7 21:45:41 PDT 2010

 Only watching Errol Flynn giving himself his first heart attack, at age 33,
while boxing in "Gentleman Jim" ...

I downloaded the entire library of one ad firm's commercials, a couple of
years ago ...  the "Sodaburst" instant frozen ice-cream soda was a dim
memory which nobody else in my family can remember.