[78-L] 78 database

David London jusmee123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:54:46 PDT 2010

Yes that works.  All this discussion has centred around text fields
expressing dates.  What I originally referred to was the problem of using a
proper database field with a date datatype.  I guess, because of the many
unknowns, a text field ends up being the better choice.  Eventually,
therefore, I need to parse the abarams files dates into the yyyy-mm-dd
format.