[78-L] Wow..we're rich!

William Buchanan ret.armysgt at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 02:13:06 PDT 2010

The sad thing is, there are a lot of people that believe their records are worth this much.
I met a person that had plan on sending his two children to college using the money he was to make from selling his father's records.
I did not have the heart to tell him the truth.

And it's not just records model trains are a big one as well.
I have talked to people that believed they could get thousands for an old set of beat up trains.
Only a few sets are really that rare and they had better be mint condition.

I feel sorry for these people, they get their hopes up and then to have them crushed, you know that's hard.

Bill