[78-L] Wow..we're rich!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 20 06:16:03 PDT 2010

Actually, the original point of posting this item on another list was the ridiculousness attempt to connect the recordings to the San Francisco Earthquake. The price is silly but not as out of this world as many we've seen here, liike that two million dollar Messiah (my copy, in the slipcase, is still available and today only, marked down to $499,999.99).

dl