[78-L] Wacky Canadiana

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 15 21:22:29 PDT 2010

And Red Green was just saying such nice things about Jack, too. I won't comment on Canadian performers..I still have to work in this country and everything we say here ends up on Gargle.

I was on Minnesota Public Radio for a while. they used to carry Eclectic Circus, and when Alan couldn't produce 5 shows a week they retired the nightly version (kept him on FM on the weekends) and I took over the slot with Night Camp. Even after MPR dropped the show, 20% of my mail still came from the States. Vince Giordano even sent me a batch of LPs.

dl