[78-L] Wacky Canadiana

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 16 02:12:54 PDT 2010

At 04:10 16/06/2010, TB wrote:
>There is a Canadian-based program on NPR  of which even 30 seconds of
>listening to is enough to make me want to crash the car just to stop the
>radio;  The Vinyl  Cafe with Stuart McLean.  I know several people who
>actually look forward to listening to it.

Count me in the 'look forward to listening to it column'. I'll take
Stuart McLean over the pretentiousness of Garrison Keeler any day!

Used to love listening to Air Farce on CBC Radio .. far better than
the TV version any day. Saw a taping of the radio version in the Soo.
Even that was added visual aspect made the radio version better than
the TV version!