[78-L] Wacky Canadiana

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jun 15 21:10:46 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "jack palmer" <jackpalmer1 at att.net>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [78-L] Wacky Canadiana

Well,  it takes different strokes for different folks. I can't stand Red
Green. Jack

I'd say in this case it's more like "different jokes for different folks"!

There is a Canadian-based program on NPR  of which even 30 seconds of
listening to is enough to make me want to crash the car just to stop the
radio;  The Vinyl  Cafe with Stuart McLean.  I know several people who
actually look forward to listening to it.

BTW my faveorite Canadian band on record is that of Mart Kenney.  I just
bought a nice publicity photo of Mart...first one I'd found.

Taylor