[78-L] World Program Service

Tyrone Settlemier talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 8 19:47:14 PDT 2010

Specifically my question has to do with discs with the individually numbered tracks, not the numbered discs with "Track A, B, C" etc.  For instance, I have Tracks 3769-3776 by Ray Bloch and his Orchestra (don't fall all over yourselves...)   Anyway, each track has a prefix of 200.  Does this track indicate a musical style, or is indicative of a series.  My real question is, is 3769 unique to "I Love You Truly" by the Ray Bloch unit, or is 200-3769 this track, and 300-3769 a different track by a different artist?

Thanks!

Tyrone