[78-L] World Program Service

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 8 20:09:31 PDT 2010

The track number is unique and part of a continuing series, and the prefix can vary. The World Discography doesn't show 200 before the track numbers on this or any of the adjacent discs, and I've seen Duke Ellington discs with 200 and 300 prefixes. Note that sometimes one track can have 2 numbers if it runs over 3 minutes. Since the station was paying for the library I don't know why declaring two separate track numbers would be of importance.

dl