[78-L] Victor M-572

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 4 11:57:43 PDT 2010

WERM lists it as M 572 (not DM! but it probably should have been) and the new numbers are 10-0005/8, with a filler added for the 8th side (Campos: Laura y Georgina). I've seen very few 10-0000s, mostly reissues of Tito Schipa as I recall. I don't see it in the 1948 catalog either so that reissue can't have been around for long.

The "something else" I was thinking of was the Sonata for Piano 4-hands played by Hindemith and Sanroma, 15822 and 2040 in M-637.

dl