[78-L] groove size again

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 18:22:15 PDT 2010

I have only one inside-start 90 rpm Pathé disc (a 14") and its grooves are
definitely wider than those on the later outside-start 80 rpm discs I have.
So I wonder if all the inside-start discs have the wider grooves (and all
the same width regardless of disc diameter) like all the outside-start discs
all have the same smaller size of groove?