[78-L] Sights and Sounds of ARSC - NOLA - first two parts of the video

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 14:26:27 PDT 2010

Well, I put together my photos and videos into a presentation to share. Because I know there were problems with the one I shared in the Fall, I cut this into four parts (one for Tues-Thursday, and other parts for FRiday, Sat and Sunday/Monday). Each runs about 15 minutes. THe stills have no sound but there is plenty of sound video clips to give the feel. (so turn up your speakers) Choose FULL SCREEN for best viewing.

Links are at bottom.

Remember this only covers things I did and presentations I saw and is - obviously - subjective. But it should bring back memories for those who were there and show others what it was like. (To get the real experience, turn off your air conditioner and turn up the humidity to 90%.)

Though I created the four part show, I have only loaded up parts 1 and 2 so far. And allow time to load. Then it should play smoothly.

I'm posting this on a few listserves as well as sending to some friends. I won't be offended if you don't watch it all - after all, I'm not Martin Scorsese or Spike Lee <g>. But since I was doing this for myself, I thought it was easy enough to share.

I hope you enjoy!

Steve

Part 1 - http://tinyurl.com/398ejgj

Part 2 - http://tinyurl.com/3aokkml