[78-L] Shipping to Singapore and Russia

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sun May 30 18:09:42 PDT 2010

I've shipped both CDs and records to Russia and to Singapore without
incident.  Not often, and they took a little extra time, but received
excellent feedback in every case.

For China so far I've only dealt with Hong Kong where I have a couple
of repeat customers.

In all cases, depending on the parcel weight, I used USPS First Class
Mail International or Priority International.

No issues.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com