[78-L] Glass Records

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Tue May 18 08:27:37 PDT 2010

David,

I guess it's my brain that's migrated!

Doug

============================

Message: 22
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:06:37 -0400
From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [78-L] Glass Records
To: <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>

I've never had one spontaneously self-destruct but laws a' mercy they
can't take much, and they were known to be fragile even when brand
new. I broke one when I was 3.

This thread seems to have migrated..it started over on ARSClist.

dl

Doug Pomeroy
POMEROY AUDIO
Audio Restoration & Mastering Services