[78-L] japanese 78s

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com
Wed May 12 12:44:23 PDT 2010

Hi,

I don't have a real answer for your question, but I can tell you that Tanko
Bushi is a very popular Japanese folk song and dance (a coal-miner dance in
which one mimics the movements of miners digging and carting the coal).
It's possible the non-vocal side is more for dancing but this is 100% a
guess.

PS - Cute email address, though it obviously isn't true.

Gene
gene.baron at gmail.com