[78-L] Woo-hoo (Was "Huh" and then "Wha")

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon May 3 22:01:48 PDT 2010

I'm glad it isn't just my points which Steve is missing!  I'm still waiting
for his explanation about how people who listen to and collect "classical
music" do so for "entirely different reasons."   Should be interesting if we
can ever actually get him to answer the question...Steve,  I'm still waiting
for your "comment ca va."

Taylor ?!