[78-L] Huh?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon May 3 21:54:56 PDT 2010

Steve, you did not come anywhere near close to the point I was making.
I did not mention monetary value of the items at all.  That has NOTHING
to do with what might bring a young person into stamp or coin
collecting.  They have to become fascinated with something about the
items.  My point was that this is hard to happen because how many young
people use or even see stamps or coins in today's world?  People don't
come to stamp or coin collecting from the established catalogs like
Scotts, any more than they would come to record collecting by reading
Rust.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com