[78-L] With the Wind and the Rain...

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:09:12 PDT 2010

When I was at WB Music, they had the Al Donahue book in their warehouse. Why
I never found out. When the warehouse was closed, I grabbed as much of it as
I could, and donated it to the Institute of Jazz Studies. There were many
wonderful arrangements from that early 40s swing band that were never used.

Jeff Sultanof