[78-L] Mystery Tenor

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 16 19:33:23 PDT 2010

I did a 2-CD set a few years ago for a label called Rockport of radio tracks, mostly from the Rubinoff programs on World Transcriptions. I may have included the "Paul Robinson" tracks (World) but I don't remember if I used any or all of the "Randolph Joyce" tracks (Muzak). Definitely enough early stuff out there for a couple of compilations.

dl