[78-L] Vogue picture record

Jim Whipkey suuford at msn.com
Fri Apr 16 16:08:33 PDT 2010

  Ah, the country auctions, I love 'em.  Went to one last night, got a stack of old records, pig in a poke bidding and found  4 Vogue picture records,  all by Art Mooney. Do not recall  if I've ever seen any, but found a great web site  explaining  them,  only made in 1946 and 1947.   These are really neat,  beautiful  quality pictures on the records, sound quality is  great.  Search of E-Bay  has duplicates of some of my four  at what I regard as  unbelievably high prices, not sold, just  minimum opening bids.   Anyone think  these are worth  up to $200.00 apiece or more?
  Jim Whipkey