[78-L] Lucky Thompson Disco: Names & Numbers Contact

Geoffrey Wheeler dialjazz at verizon.net
Sat Mar 27 20:55:55 PDT 2010

At the suggestion of a 78-Lister, here’s the e-mail address for Names &
Numbers, the Dutch publisher of the new Lucky Thompson Discography:
gehojazz at planet.nl. This is Gerard Hoogeveen, the publisher’s, e-mail
address, The discographies are all standard size: 5-3/4x8-1/4 with a
metal comb-type binding that allows them to lay flat for easy reading
and reference. In addition to the discographies by Bob Weir, they
publish others, including CD-ROM versions of The ABC Paramount/Impulse
Labels, The Capitol Label, and The Blue Note Label. I bought my copies
directly from The Netherlands and from Jazz Record Center in New York.