[78-L] Apologies

Glen Richards glenster at 2multiples.com
Sat Mar 27 23:31:09 PDT 2010

Folks - please accept my apologies for my short-tempered replies to Dr.
Biel (several weeks ago) and Mr. Wheeler - there's no excuse for my
rudeness, and I'm truly sorry.

While I'm up, I've decided to close my website, The Hot-Dance & Vintage
Jazz Pages. I started it back in 1997, and since then I have made close
to 1000 digitally restored (some better than others, especially in the
early years!) recordings from my collection of 78s available. I've met
lots of wonderful people and a few jerks along the way, and sadly, the
jerks have won. The site was always a *hobby* for me, and it simply
isn't fun any more.

Glen
--
Glen Richards (glenster at 2multiples.com)