[78-L] the bubble book question was a real one - The BB expert

Merle Sprinzen msprinzen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 09:59:40 PDT 2010

Funny.  I thought I had replied, but I guess the response never made it.
So I'll repeat it here:

You can get a sense of the value of the book by looking at this page of my
website:

http://www.littlewonderrecords.com/sales-of-bubble-books.html

And you can learn more about these books from these pages:

http://www.littlewonderrecords.com/bubble-book-history.html

http://www.littlewonderrecords.com/bubble-book-discography.html

And mostly I don't monitor 78-L, so I appreciate people letting me know when
there's something here I should pay attention to, so thanks Steve and Ron!