[78-L] Lord request

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 10:03:03 PDT 2010

David Lennick wrote:
> The Lord works in mysterious ways, and lately not at all on my computer (which
> is headin' for the last round-up). Can someone check WALTER BISHOP JR. and see
> if there's a listing for a session which includes "Summertime", "Falling in
> Love with Love", "Love for sale", "Things ain't What They Used to Be", "Easy to
> Love" and 3 others I haven't identified? I have an unlabelled lacquer here, and
> the trio sound is the same as on another disc which IS identified as by Bishop.
>
> Thanks
> dl
===============
Walter Bishop, Jr.
[B8132-10]
Summertime: Walter Bishop Trio:
Walter Bishop, Jr. (p) Butch Warren (b) Jimmy Cobb (d)
New York, October, 1963
     Things ain't what they used to be    Cotillion CLP236
     I thought about you             -
     Tell it the way it is             -
     Falling in love with love             -
     Bottle's theme [Dottie's theme]             -
     Dinkum             -
     Summertime             -
     Easy to love             -
     33rd off 3rd             -
     Love for sale             -
     Our romance is over             -
     Getting off the ground             -
Note: The above label is not the Atlantic label Cotillion.
All above titles also on Prestige PR7730, OJC CD1896-2 [CD].

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4949 (20100316) __________

http://www.eset.com